Sunday, October 4, 2009

Custom Kandy Kake!


I thought I would post a photo of my last diaper cake creation. I made this for a young lady by the name of Taylor. This was my gift to her at her baby shower. Her theme was very girly, princess, and hot pink and zebra. Her baby girl's name is Bailey. Her nursery was also being decorated in hot pink & zebra so I knew I had to do a over the top cake and go all out, as foo foo as possible! I think it turned out just wonderful! It is 4 tiers high. It has a total of 120 Pamper's size 2 diapers. That way, she can enjoy it as a decoration before she has to take it apart!!! I bought a very heavy duty cake board and covered it in zebra fabric. This cake was so heavy that I had to insert 3 wooden dowel rods to support the weight of it. It has zebra ribbon, tulle, flowers, and zebra cut outs made of wood. I did her name in wooden letters that I painted hot pink! This cake turned out so cute it made me want a baby girl again! Don't get me wrong I'm super duper excited about having a baby boy.....Lord knows we've always wanted a little boy! So, if you would like to order a custom Kandy Kake please contact me (Ashley) at thehairkandybowtique@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment