Friday, October 2, 2009

Where does time go?

Well at 11:33 am this time last year I watched my sweet baby girl take her first breath! Skyler Sayge Bannister is 1 year old today! Awe....my baby is not such a baby anymore. I tell ya, time goes by just way to fast. Today is very bitter-sweet for me. I'm happy that she's growing healthy and strong and is learning new things daily. I'm sad that she's not a "baby baby" anymore and it very much her own little person. As a stay at home mom, I've witnessed all the "little" moments she's had in her 1st year of life. When I look back it makes me want to cry tears of joy at how precious she is and what a year of pure happiness she has brought to our family. I Love You Skyler! You will always be mommy and daddy's lil punkin' head! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment